- penniless, thanks to See Tickets’ amazingly flaky website
- having a good old Ministry Of Sound Annual II reminisce
- spilling pretty much everything
- politely asked to leave the champagne bar
- having a bit of a tidy at work
- wondering why the launch of the iTunes LP format and the reissue of the Beatles back-catalogue were completely unrelated – massive apple-flavoured missed opportunity, no?
- excitedly installing Snow Leopard
- watching livelihood fly out the window as InDesign CS3 decides it doesn’t want to play any more
- loving District 9 a lot more than I thought I would and getting a little bit too excited at the awesomeness of the whole MNU vs IronPrawn bit
- rather enjoying Jamie T’s new album, even if it has a terrible sleeve
- wishing that I too had a business card that features a photo of a waxwork of Paul Daniels.
, York, UK