So here it is, the one thing every blogger is obliged to churn out at this time of year: an annual review of stuff.Read More
Marvel’s ‘Secret Invasion’ series – all £250 of it. I wish the Big Two would just give it rest with the whole annual cross-title ‘event’. As with Civil War and 52, it’s just a long drawn out way of making very little happen, diluting the essence of all of the characters by sticking them in the same room together for months at a time.
If you want superheroes to look super, you have to surround them with regular folk, not each other. This problem applies to Heroes as well – but at least they aren’t doing a crossover with every other program produced by NBC.
And this is why I don't go near PCs any more.
- attending the wedding of the year
- despairing at some people’s poor gig etiquette
- staring slack-jawed at the awfulness that is Apparitions, starring Martin Shaw made up to look like Trevor Eve, for some reason
- dealing with BT’s ineptness again
- continuing to unpack boxes
- running out of money
- not blinking, but still speaking, and still not blinking, still speaking, not blinking …