- booking tickets to see Muse at the O2 in November
- pottering around Kensington, visiting the Design Museum, discovering Princi (amazing bakers in Soho) and generally having a lovely London time with Dr B
- feeling indifferent about the outcome of the Apprentice final
- thoroughly enjoying Drag Me To Hell
- distraught by my hair … what is it trying to do, exactly?
- listening to some good ol’ Johnny Cash
- making Dr B watch Mad Max
- toying with Cargo
- baby-proofing the flat in readiness for Sam and Sophie’s visit
dropularising as much stuff as possible
- discovering, a whole thirty-one years into my life, that Roy Orbison was not in fact blind. Did everyone know this? Why wasn’t I told?
- pre-ordering an iPhone 3GS and a lovely Freitag case to go with it. What with this and the Muse thing, O2 have done rather well out of me this week, haven’t they?
, York, UK