It’s been a busy old summer. Over the last couple of months I’ve managed to stockpile a bunch of things I’ve been meaning to post about but simply haven’t had the time to. As I’m having a bit of a general life-tidy (moving house in a couple of weeks – always a good time to clear out lots of stuff), here’s everything in one go:
- A blog dedicated to illustrator Miroslav Sasek, whose classic This Is books have recently been republished
- A lovely invoice template by Made in England
- Rare and out of print books reviewed by designers
- The Flow2 Kitchen (above) by Gorm
- Also from Made in England, a very cool picture of Mr Bond
- Fascianting BLDGBLOG article on procedural destruction and the algorithmic fiction of the city (candidate for most intelligent-sounding blog post title of the year)
- Creative Review back-issues online
- The cocktails of Mad Men
- An interview with David Frost, designer of that awesome Moon poster
- The Library of Congress’ ever-growing Flickr collection of 20th century photography
- In praise of the sci-fi corridor
- The Onion AV Club review every episode of Buffy
- The Buffy guide to freelancing.
I think that’s everything. Can I go home now?